EXPLORATORY WATERCOLOR - LEARNING BEGINNER SKILLS WITH ABSTRACT PAINTINGS
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
NOT YOUR AVERAGE WORKSHOP…
These workshops target key skills in a fun and interesting manner. This workshop is basically taking the basic skills of Wet on Wet, Glazing, Color Overlapping, and Brush Mechanics and teaching you some fun ways to incorporate these into abstract watercolor paintings
THIS WORKSHOP IS DESIGNED TO ALLOW YOU TO GO AT YOUR OWN PACE AND ON YOUR TIME SCHEDULE. YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE COURSE THIS WEEK, NEXT MONTH – AS SLOW OR AS FAST AS YOU DESIRE. IT'S UP TO YOU 😄
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES…
- 5 INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS EXPLORING THE TOPICS OF WET ON WET, GLAZING COLOR OVERLAPPING, AND BRUSH MECHANICS THROUGH ABSTRACT PAINTINGS.
- 4 BONUS VIDEOS OF MY THOUGHTS ON SUPPLIES AS WELL AS THE PAINTING PROCESS OF EACH PROJECT.
- 4 REFERENCE PHOTOS OF FINAL PAINTINGS FOR PERSONAL USE
- COMPLETE LIST OF ALL SUPPLIES USED FOR EACH PAINTING
SNAPSHOTS FROM INSIDE THE WORKSHOP
“BUT WHAT IF I'M NOT A BEGINNER…?”
No worries, just think of this course as a review course for the basics. Remember you can always learn something new as long as you have an open mind about it.
“WHAT SUPPLIES DO I NEED…”
- In this workshop – I will be sharing specific supplies I used during each painting. That being said – these paintings can be done with an assortment of supplies of a variety of colors. So use what you have on hand and explore with your own paints! 😃
WANT TO KNOW THE TOPICS I'LL BE COVERING?
Get started now!
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME STUDENT'S WORK FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS
Frequently Asked Questions
No this is not a live event. You can watch it anytime you wish – even if we are sleeping.
Yes! Newbies are welcome. In fact I created this course for newbies, but advanced watercolorists will learn something too.
Yes! Drawing isn't needed – as long as you are a good tracer! I provide templates (or printable inked drawings) for you to trace on to watercolor paper. Thus, you can concentrate on the painting and leave the drawing to me 🙂
Yes! You have lifetime access and you can print out the templates as many times as you want for your own use. So you can do it as many times as you want.
Yes! View the course with your IPAD or Android Tablet.
At this time no sorry, the videos are not downloadable. The files are very large to ensure the quality is crystal clear so streaming them is faster. However, you can watch the videos on your PC, Mac, iPad, or Android Tablet at anytime.
Get started now!
As a bonus, you will automatically receive $10 worth of Misfit Gems (1000) – which will allow you to purchase templates up to that price. With this bonus, you are practically getting the course for free. 🙂